You can upload your existing offline media lists to Anewstip to take advantage of various Anewstip features like pitching and easier contact management. Follow the steps below to upload your lists:
1. Visit Media list and click Upload:
2. Choose contact type. The default option is Journalists. Choose this option if you are uploading a list of individual contacts. Otherwise, choose Media outlets. Then click Next step to continue.
3. Click Download template to get a template .xls file to prepare your data. This is not required but strongly recommended to help make uploading and data mapping faster. Once your data is ready click Next step to continue.
4. Click Choose file to choose and upload the file that contains your contacts. Supported formats are .xls and .csv. For .xls, only the first sheet will be recognized and processed. Then click Next step to continue.
5. Map the columns of your file to the Anewstip contact properties. Only the data for the matched columns will be processed. If a column header's text is the same or closely similar to an Anewstip property, it may get matched automatically. The Name property is required to be matched.
6. Review details and choose destination. You can see how many contacts will be uploaded. You can choose to upload the contacts to a new list or an existing list.
Click Submit and your contacts will be uploaded to the specified destination.