No. When you send a pitch / press release to multiple contacts, the pitch / press release will be delivered to each recipient one by one, NOT all recipients in the same To, CC or BCC field.
Articles in this section
- Exclude contacts from your pitch based on previous pitches
- Pitch and press release template
- Can I copy a press release from Microsoft Word and paste it in Pitch?
- Can I export the stats for a pitch?
- Can I select some contacts from the recipient list for a pitch and delete them from my media list?
- Can I select some contacts from the recipient list for a pitch and export their contact details?
- Can I select some contacts from the recipient list for a pitch and add them to a new list?
- How do I pitch journalists who have not viewed my previous pitch again?
- Can I filter recipients by pitch stats (opens, clicks, etc.) after a pitch is sent?
- How do I cancel a scheduled pitch?