You just need to create the template as a pitch draft, save it, and then go back to the Pitch page. In the Action column, click Copy to create a new pitch /press release from the template (draft).
Articles in this section
- Can I copy a press release from Microsoft Word and paste it in Pitch?
- Can I export the stats for a pitch?
- Can I select some contacts from the recipient list for a pitch and delete them from my media list?
- Can I select some contacts from the recipient list for a pitch and export their contact details?
- Can I select some contacts from the recipient list for a pitch and add them to a new list?
- How do I pitch journalists who have not viewed my previous pitch again?
- Can I filter recipients by pitch stats (opens, clicks, etc.) after a pitch is sent?
- How do I cancel a scheduled pitch?
- What would happen if a contact is on multiple media lists and I choose all those lists as recipients for a pitch / press release?
- How many recipients can I have for a pitch / press release?