You can create pitch and press release templates in Pitch. There are also some public templates you can use for your pitch or press release.
How to create a template:
1. Visit Pitch > click Start Now to open the editor.
2. Enter your pitch content including the subject and body. Click Save as a template.
3. Enter the template subject and description and then click Confirm.
How to use a template
1. Open the template gallery by clicking the Choose a template link.
2. Click the Choose button to use a template. Your existing content in the editor will be replaced by the template content.
The Press releases and Pitches tabs provide some public templates you can use for your PR campaign.